Great Yoga for increasing your Sexual capacity:
Yoga is very useful for males and females suffering from various sexual problems. A sexual problem, or sexual dysfunction, refers to a problem during any phase of the sexual response cycle that prevents the individual or couple from experiencing satisfaction from the sexual activity. The sexual response cycle has four phases: excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution. The most common sexual problems in men are ejaculation disorders (such as Premature ejaculation, Inhibited or retarded ejaculation, Retrograde ejaculation), erectile dysfunction or impotence (causes: atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries); nerve disorders; psychological factors, such as stress, depression, and performance anxiety or nervousness over his ability to sexually perform; and injury to the penis. Chronic illness, Peyronie's disease and inhibited sexual desire.
Inhibited sexual desire, or loss of libido means decrease in desire for, or interest in sexual activity. Reduced libido can result from physical or psychological factors. It has been associated with low levels of the hormone testosterone. It also may be caused by psychological problems, such as anxiety and depression; medical illnesses, such as diabetes and high blood pressure; certain medications, including some antidepressants; and relationship difficulties.
If any health issue is there, the ideal principle is to first get rid of the health issue through natural way. If it is not cured, one may need to go for external help like medical treatment, medications or supplements. One of the natural way one can go is yoga poses, pranayama and diet.
Following yoga poses greatly help one to improve the sexual power:
Surya Namaskara - Sun Salutation
Cat/Cow Stretch Pose
Cobra Pose - Bhujangasana
Downward Facing Dog Pose – Adhomukha shvanasana
Tree Pose - Vrikshasana
Bound Angle Pose – Baddha Konasana
Plank Pose - Santhulanasana
Bridge Pose – Sethu Bandhasana
Lotus Pose - Padmasana
Plough Pose - Halasana
Shirshasana – Head Stand Pose
Shoulder Stand Pose - Sarvangasana
Savasana – Corpse Pose
Bhastrika Pranayama – 5 minutes
Kapalabhati Pranayama (good for erectile dysfunction) -10 minutes
Dirga Pranayama - Three step breathing - 5 minutes
Anuloma Viloma Pranayama - Alternate nostril breathing - 5 minutes
What you eat decides the kind of person you are. Diet and lifestyle play a big role in sexual gratification. Some of the diets and lifestyle habits you could do are shown below:
• Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
• Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
• Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
• Get good sleep of minimum six hours as you need energy for sex.
• Take half lemon and squeeze in 1 glass of hot water, mix and drink this hot lemon water on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
• Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily & eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
• Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
• Improves sexual stamina
• You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
• Yoga will heighten your senses.
• Do suryanamskar daily to enhance your overall body.
• Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
• It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way. Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
• Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.
• Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
• Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
• Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
These are some of the yogasana, pranayama and diet tips you ought to follow to have an active and a great sex life. We advise you to learn from the experienced yoga teacher before performing these yogasana and pranayama. If you have any specific health issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: yoga asanas for male impotence, kapalbhati increases testosterone, yoga for erectile dysfunction pdf, pranayama for erectile dysfunction, common problems, yoga for nightfall stop, kapalbhati for erectile dysfunction, yoga exercises to improve erection', kapalbhati cures all diseases, sex and the city, Increase Sexual Stamina , Yoga Therapy, sexually transmitted disease, sex quote, sex ratio, sex therapy, sex vs exercise, sex weightloss, sex cancer, sexuality, Kundalini Yoga Kriyas for Blissful Sex, treat sex problem, viagra asana, Effective Tantra Breathing Technique to Prolong Sexual Intercourse, Sex addiction, Yoga for Sex Power and Women Diseases, yoga for sexually strong for man pdf, yoga to increase sperm count, yoga for reproductive organs male, benefits of yoga sexually, yoga sexism, yoga for physical stamina, 10 Yoga Poses That Improve Your Sex Life, 7 Fabulous Yoga Poses to Increase Your Libido, live a healthy sex life, boost and increase your sex energy, How to Increase Sexual Stamina Using Yoga, 10 Yoga Poses That Increase Your Sex Drive, better sex life, How to increase sex energy - Increase sex power naturally.