Divyamaya Yoga believe that the best time to start Yoga is during Childhood – when they are flexible, innocent and with a mind ready to absorb learning and habits that will last a lifetime! The Kids’ Yoga classes that we conduct are a mix of serious Yoga practices and fun, motivational Story-telling. In one segment of the class, Children hold the animal-inspired asana poses whilst we take them through one of value oriented story where they can learn values together. This is an amazing way to maintain the child’s interest in the yoga practices whilst imbibing essential tales of wisdom.
Other Yoga practices like Surya Namaskar are essential because the physical Play-time of children has drastically reduced in the last decade thanks to an ever-increasing influence of Gaming, TV and the Internet.
Balance poses are fantastic for helping Children’s concentration; while basic Pranayama practices help Children de-stress and relax since they are being subjected to an increasingly competitive environment at school.
Benefits of yoga class with us:
• To navigate life’s challenges with a little more ease.
• Encourages self-esteem & body awareness.
• Sparks creativity in ripe imaginations.
• Develops intimate relationship with the inner self & nature.
• Creates feeling of achievement.
• Healthy habits are encouraged e.g: Healthy eating, helping each other etc.
• Strengthen the mind-body relationship.
• Encourages kind peer & social interactions.
• Strengthens immune system.
WHEN & WHERE TO START?
No need for searching, we are here to serve you & your family for a fruitful living.
Kids’ Yoga classes are offered at studio and we can serve kids batches in your apartment also in the weekend according to your convenient timings